GAM has stopped accepting subscriptions into four classes of the GAM European Hedge following strong demand for the fund.
GAM European Hedge, managed by John Bennett, increased in size by more than 270% and stood at $390m at the end of 2002.
According to Bennett, a fund size of about $500m was an appropriate level to cap the fund in order to protect existing investors.
Bennett said: 'It will ensure we do not compromise the quality of the fund. As a result of capping, performance enjoyed by existing
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Final FRTB internal model rules get mixed reviews
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE