Marcos Camhis is a very busy man. The key driver of business development at Capital Management Advisors (CMA) is kept on his toes for two reasons.
The first is the innovation CMA has displayed in bringing new products to market, not just open-ended funds of hedge funds, but also the Bermuda-headquartered firm's flagship, the London Stock Exchange-listed CMA Global Hedge, floated in 2006.
The second reason is this: 19 of CMA's staff are investment analysts, a very high ratio in the FoHF industry
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Brexit threatens to reopen Asian bail-in clauses for EU banks
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia