The Harmonic Grid we use attempts to help people make timely and successful trading strategies, and it consists of two sets of parallel lines, set at proprietary angles and proprietary distances apart.
This template is laid over an instrument chart. Investors then move the grid over the data until the best fit for the data is found, where many or all turning points occur on the grid's lines.
The area between the Harmonic Grid lines can be viewed as series of upward and downward sloping channels.
- Fund-linked structured products face extinction under FRTB
- Lack of buy-side repo backstop a concern – Citi repo head
- China Minsheng and SocGen team up for quant index product
- People moves: Barclays’ investment bank chief exits, Citi president to retire, Vos promoted at BNY Mellon, and more
- Banks rethink fund-linked trades ahead of FRTB