Safe, solid, regulated and, of course, good returns. Those are the qualities Mark Mathias, chief executive of Quantum Asset Management, wants for his UK Absolute Income Fund.
Long before the current trend towards regulated onshore vehicles, Mathias decided there was appetite in the market for a low-risk, steady return fund. The launch of Absolute Income as a Uctis III vehicle was a logical step.
Aimed at the UK onshore high net worth market, Mathias believes a "lot of portfolio managers and
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules