The company supports over 40 global sell-side institutions active in loan sales and trading, promoting market liquidity and pricing transparency. The service allows clients to track the value of proprietary loan portfolios through its easy-to-use, secure website or via direct feeds to client internal systems. Markit also integrates loan terms and conditions, pricing history and analytics, mapping tools and loan market news.
It is the leading provider of independent loan market data and loan
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more