Taurus Investment Management has been bought out by RAB Capital Ltd. As a result, Taurus' high yield fixed income product will be rebranded and relaunched as the RAB European High Yield fund, expected in June 2001.
The new fund will focus on the European high yield fixed income market. The fund will invest strictly in bonds, and may use other hedging instruments such as derivatives. The fund will only employ equities to hedge its underlying positions.
Louis and Farid Gargour, who are cousins
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?