Corporate redomiciliations to Malta are generally on the increase, especially for international trading and international holding companies, where Malta offers a number of advantages that were greatly enhanced by EU membership.
In its Annual Report for 2004, the Malta Financial Services Authority (MFSA) reported that during that year, 290 companies formerly incorporated and registered outside Malta transferred their domicile to Malta under the Continuation of Companies Regulations.
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?