"Basically, the fund is focused on extracting alpha returns," says Leon de Jerez, chief investment officer at Tilney Capital Management (TCM). "That is, we are examining individual stocks with the aim of picking 'long' winners and 'short' losers."
He is describing the investment strategy for TCM's OneEurope Fund, the Tilney Group's flagship hedge fund. OneEurope, launched in October 1999, is a non-directional long/short European equity fund which aims to deliver sustainable returns of 12% to
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines