Boyer Allan Investment Management's Japan Fund was launched in February 2000 with assets under management of $12 million. New co-managers, Andrew Callender and Nick Tanner, who took over running the fund in April 2008, have high hopes of improving the fund's performance and attracting more capital to it.
Both Callender and Tanner have experience of Japan. Callender was manager of the BDT Japanese Long/Short Fund in 2003-07 and also worked at CIO Invesco/GT Japan. He has 21 years' experience in
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines