The Aspect Diversified Programme applies a fully systematic, momentum-based investment strategy. It offers exposure to a highly liquid and genuinely diversified portfolio of over 100 markets covering commodities, stocks, currencies and capital markets.
The fund continuously tries to improve its strategy and alpha-generating models through research and development. It emphasises forward-looking hypotheses about market behaviour.
The fund trades over 170 contracts in more than 140 markets across
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules