Significant challenges face the fund of fund industry as we find ourselves caught in the grips of potentially one of the most severe bear markets of US stock market history.
It is an environment which requires an in-depth understanding of the inputs vital to hedge fund returns such as short and long-term interest rates; volatility, equity and bond liquidity and credit spreads, to name just a few, and how they may affect strategy returns.
The easy money in the hedge fund of fund business is
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines