Platinum Capital Management was set to launch the Platinum Capital Protected Income Plus fund on 1 February.
This is the latest addition to the range of multi-manager hedge funds that the group offers, which includes the Platinum Global Diversified fund, the Platinum Equity Plus fund and the Platinum Capital Protected fund. Platinum manages an aggregate of more than $5bn on behalf of its investors.
Craig Reeves, managing director of Platinum, said that he and his team were working to "offer
- Regulators to scrutinise CCP default auctions
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia
- VAR surges, revenues tank at French banks hurt by volatility
- A rush on Libor fallbacks to head off holdouts