The assets of the Crescendo European Fund Limited, managed by Zurich Scudder Investments has topped e100m. Darrell O'Dea, fund manager at Crescendo European's investment manager Zurich Scudder Investments, said: "To have reached the critical mass of e100m so quickly has been a great achievement for the team.
"We are extremely pleased with Crescendo European's performance since we launched last year.
"It has a seven month performance figure of 8.8% in the Dollar class and 8.0% in the Euro
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines