Few hedge fund managers have the capacity to truly break free of conventional portfolio theories and investment norms. Andrew Redleaf, founder and CEO of Whitebox Advisors (pictured), is one of the rare exceptions. A fiercely independent thinker who prides himself on intellectual honesty, Redleaf has developed a distinctive investment approach that seeks to profit from inefficiencies and dislocations in market structures and securities.
Redleaf’s investment philosophy starts with a rejection of
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia