The question of what hedge funds should look for in press relations (PR) and marketing agencies is not only a good one for hedge fund managers to ask, but also one that could cost you dearly if you make the wrong hire.
PR and marketing are not just ‘nice to have‘ support functions or optional add-on services. They are among the most vital and powerful weapons in your business armoury. The perception that PR is all G&T‘s, nods and winks and Friday night drops is anachronistic. PR today is a
- Regulators to scrutinise CCP default auctions
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- VAR surges, revenues tank at French banks hurt by volatility
- A rush on Libor fallbacks to head off holdouts
- Swaps data: SOFR volume and margin insights