JP Morgan Fleming's Europe Equity Market Neutral Fund is looking to plug excess demand the firm perceives for institutional market neutral portfolios focusing on the Continent, as well as seeking double-digit annualised net returns.
Chris Complin, fund manager at JP Morgan Fleming AM in London, says the pan-European fund will target this on annualised volatility of 6% to 10%.
The portfolio will remain neutral on a sector, beta and portfolio basis. Complin notes the fund may move to fewer than its
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines