"Happy birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy tenth birthday dear HSBC Republic's GH Fund, a diversified, multi-strategy fund of hedge funds (FoHF)."
So may have sung investors in the multi-strategy GH Fund after investment in the $1.3bn portfolio turned in annualised net returns of 9.65% since its inception to its tenth birthday.
It wasn't immediately clear whether Barbara Rupf Bee, CEO of HSBC Republic Investments (pictured), and fund managers Tim Gascoigne and Peter Rigg shared the
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay