Choosing the right fund administrator is one of the most important decisions a hedge fund makes. Funds with assets under $500m sometimes find the search for an administrator who can give them the attention they want is sometimes a difficult process. For smaller funds launching at $50m or lower, the number of fund administrators willing to take them is limited.
John Bohan, managing director at Apex Fund Services, says the fund needs to decide what it wants from an administrator. "There is an
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more