An English limited liability partnership, it was founded in 2002 by a group of five individuals led by Alan Howard. Each of the five had extensive experience as an investment manager in the fixed income and foreign exchange markets.
The Brevan Howard Group, of which BHAM is a part, employs 271 people, including over 100 investment professionals, in its offices in Dublin, Hong Kong, Jersey, London, New York, Tel Aviv, Tokyo and Washington.
The TCI group is a multi-platform which was launched
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief