The company recently completed a management buyout of Dawnay Day Milroy. Corazon originally entered into a licensing agreement to use the Dawnay Day name in 2002, with 50% of the company owned by management. The purchase of the remaining shares was funded by the management team in Guernsey, Jersey and Geneva.
As Corazon Capital Management, the company intends to continue its innovative approach to asset management, according to founding shareholder and joint managing director Paul Meader. He
- Asia moves: Natixis sales head moves to Barclays, new banking head for StanChart Singapore, and more
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Banks use machine learning to ‘augment’ corporate sales
- Buy-siders eye ways to get ahead of US resolution stay rules