Former Merrill Lynch Investment Managers managing director Andrew Dalton has established the Dalton Strategic Partnership, which is believed to be planning to launch two hedge funds at the start of December.
It is thought the London-based limited liability partnership is looking to launch one global macro and one fixed income and currency fund, domiciled in the Cayman Islands and listed in Dublin with dollar, euro, sterling and yen denominations.
The launches would come at a time many fund of
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Final FRTB internal model rules get mixed reviews
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE