Stanley Fink has become something of an industry icon.
His peers watch his every move with great intent, while journalists hang on his every word just as carefully. 48-year-old Fink last month announced he would swap the CEO's chair at Man Group for a back seat from 1 April 2007, to concentrate on his philanthropic work, including current commitments to Absolute Return for Kids (ARK).
"Stanley has put an enormous amount of energy into his charitable work for many, many years," says Anthony
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay