Argyle targets UK large-caps

The investment manager to the fund will be Tiercel Investment Management. The fund advisors will be Johnny Campbell and Robin Garrow, both previously at Scottish Widows Investment Management.

A minimum of 60% of the fund will be invested in large-cap UK equities, with Europe and the US making up the remaining 40%.

The maximum borrowing will be 100% of underlying assets and the maximum net exposure (long or short) will be 20% of the fund's value. Currently longs are matching the short positions.

Only users who have a paid subscription or are part of a corporate subscription are able to print or copy content.

To access these options, along with all other subscription benefits, please contact or view our subscription options here:

You are currently unable to copy this content. Please contact to find out more.

Sorry, our subscription options are not loading right now

Please try again later. Get in touch with our customer services team if this issue persists.

New to View our subscription options

If you already have an account, please sign in here.

You need to sign in to use this feature. If you don’t have a account, please register for a trial.

Sign in
You are currently on corporate access.

To use this feature you will need an individual account. If you have one already please sign in.

Sign in.

Alternatively you can request an individual account here