Gartmore is planning to launch its first retail fund of hedge funds next year, following the introduction of an institutional version last month.
The plans come on the back of Gartmore's 100% acquisition of Riverview International Group, a specialist fund of hedge funds business based in New Jersey in the US.
Gartmore aims to be a leader in the fund of hedge funds field, according to Stephen Attenborough, head of European institutional sales at Gartmore.
He believes that the hedge fund industry is
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Brexit threatens to reopen Asian bail-in clauses for EU banks
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia