Eze Castle Software, a US software company targeting the global investment management market, has opened a London office to launch its European operation. Rob Keller heads the London office as managing director and has been joined by technical consultant Melissia Dembrosky.
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?