elected Wolfgang Mansfeld of Germany as its new president at the end of May. He will hold the position for two years. Mansfeld is a managing director at Union-Fonds-Holding and chairman of the International Committee of the BVI, a German investment fund association. He succeeds Kajsa Lindstahl of Sweden. John Fitzpatrick of Ireland was appointed vice-president. He is executive director of Northern Trust Ireland and sits on the board of directors of the Dublin Funds Industry Association.
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden