Man Investment Products is to offer a sterling share class for its Glenwood Portfolio to make the fund of hedge funds more accessible UK investors.
Man has offered a euro share class on the 15-year-old Glenwood portfolio for about one year, and it is currently the only fund of hedge funds offered on preferential terms in the Luxembourg-based life wrapper offered by Lombard.
It hopes to launch the sterling class in September, but has not set the amount of shares to be offered as yet.
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia