There can't be many people in the hedge fund industry that could comfortably say they know what makes a good investment in the realm of biotechnology.
The producers in the industry are necessarily cagey about what they are working on, and most, if not all, hedge fund managers probably wouldn't fully understand it. Most investors, that is.
Michael Walsh, founder of Kilkenny Capital Management, is different. Not just another hedge fund manager, he is a chemist with a Harvard MBA who can shed
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Brexit threatens to reopen Asian bail-in clauses for EU banks
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia