The newest and ninth addition to the Permal range of multi-manager funds will allocate exclusively to long/short equity managers. Permal Long Short Global Equity Holdings NV will target returns in excess of 15% per annum. Omar Kodmani, senior executive officer of Permal Investment Management Services, said: 'All the managers in the fund are managers we know well and have invested with already. This represents a sub-set of managers in our universe.' Kodmani estimates that about half of the 14
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?