So far, David Robinson ' the manager of this global equity fund and the brother of George at Sloane Robinson ' has kept his head above water in unpredictable times. Since his fund, Sherriff-Robinson Global Opportunities Fund was launched in July, it has risen by 0.5% and Robinson upholds his methodology is sound and the rewards will come. As he cautiously waits for the dust to settle in international markets, Robinson keeps a high 90% level of cash.
Essentially, the investment strategy is a two
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Final FRTB internal model rules get mixed reviews
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE