Fund administrators have a myriad approach to fund selection. Gone, however, are the days when a fund could be dismissed just on the basis of a minimum assets under management (AUM). Fund administrators are keen to attract and keep clients, although most are favouring the more liquid strategies. Nevertheless, with the advancement of technology, administrators are also better equipped to service more complex and illiquid strategies.
“The most important factor to be considered when accepting or
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?