2012 was a steady year for mandates, with the last quarter no exception.
BNY Mellon picked up several mandates. It extended its relationship with US-based Touchstone Investments to provide mutual fund accounting and administration and transfer agency services for four more funds. BNY Mellon will, in addition, provide call centre servicing and regulatory services for Touchstone’s mutual funds.
The custodian also signed global custody and outsourcing deals with Allianz Bank Bulgaria and Allianz Glo
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules