2012 was a steady year for mandates, with the last quarter no exception.
BNY Mellon picked up several mandates. It extended its relationship with US-based Touchstone Investments to provide mutual fund accounting and administration and transfer agency services for four more funds. BNY Mellon will, in addition, provide call centre servicing and regulatory services for Touchstone’s mutual funds.
The custodian also signed global custody and outsourcing deals with Allianz Bank Bulgaria and Allianz
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more