Most of the participants in Custody Risk's 2010 Global Custody survey have seen assets under custody (AUC) increase compared with the results in the 2009 report. Although this may be in part attributed to the recovery in asset prices which has taken place as financial markets recuperate from 2007's shocks, the sheer scale of the figures indicate business is gathering strength.
RBC Dexia has enjoyed the greatest boost, listing double the AUC recorded last year ($1.2 trillion), according to the
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia