A flurry of mandates towards the end of the year were signed as securities services gained business and renewed long-term relationships.
In a growing trend, BNY Mellon was selected by US-based Bridgewater Associates to provide middle and back office outsourcing services for approximately $125 billion of assets. BNY Mellon will support Bridgewater’s strategy of delivering diversified alpha and beta strategies for clients via its outsourcing platform BNY Mellon OnCore Services. This will include a
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines