Sanjiv Sawhney, global head of fund services, Citi
As the asset management industry transforms itself in the wake of the financial crisis, the convergence of servicing needs for traditional and alternative managers is becoming an important differentiating factor for fund administrators.
The push towards this convergence is driven by several factors. Investor demand for increased transparency in the understanding and monitoring of investments is aligning periodicity of quality data and
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?