Hedge fund manager Stephen Diggle is to launch an Asian long volatility fund under his new investment vehicle, Vulpes Investment Management, despite this strategy leading to the closure of his previous fund, Artradis, after incurring losses of $700 million in 2010. According to data from Eurekahedge, 107 hedge funds in Asia closed in 2009 and 100 more followed in 2010.
Diggle will also open his own family office. "It will be one of the largest family offices in Asia running products for other i
The week on Risk.net, October 6-12, 2017Receive this by email
- Quantile, TriOptima face off in cleared swaps compression battle
- ABS set for revival under US Treasury’s liquidity buffer plans
- Leaked EU doc could shield legacy swaps from clearing grab
- Industry hails potential US relaxation of margin timing rules
- SGX, HKEX expect to be among first wave of Mifid II equivalence