Investcorp is preparing to launch a series of portfolios that will provide exposure to popular hedge fund strategies through a systematic trade-based implementation process.
The initial series of launches will focus on five hedge fund strategies: convertible arbitrage, distressed debt, fixed income arbitrage, quantitative equity market neutral and merger arbitrage.
Investcorp’s systematic funds will charge lower fees and offer more liquidity and transparency than traditional hedge funds.
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines