Six former Morgan Stanley systematic trading specialists have set up Quiris Capital, an investment boutique that provides risk-controlled currency strategies to global clients.
The team, who worked together from 2004 to 2010, managed more than $3 billion for Morgan Stanley and have a successful four-year track record of delivering strong risk-adjusted returns through its currency strategy.
The managing partners are Justin Simpson, Chris Callan and Richard Mhende. Between them, they have 36
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia