Stephane Diederich, a former partner at London-based hedge fund Brevan Howard, has set up a new company that will focus on structuring and distributing Ucits III-compliant hedge funds in Europe.
The London-based company, called Alpha Ucits, will aim to tap into an expected wave of Ucits III-compliant fund launches by hedge fund managers, says Diederich. “In 2008 and 2009, it wasn’t good enough for hedge funds to have good performance to keep investors. Many good hedge funds were sold regardless
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Brexit threatens to reopen Asian bail-in clauses for EU banks
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia