PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC), the administrators for Lehman Brothers International (Europe) (LBIE), is set to go ahead with a consensual scheme of arrangement to expedite the return of assets to secured creditors.
"Following the original judgment, we recognised the proposed scheme was at risk, and in the meantime have worked with the creditors committee of LBIE to develop a credible alternative approach in order to return assets to clients using approximately the same framework of rules and
- Regulators to scrutinise CCP default auctions
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- VAR surges, revenues tank at French banks hurt by volatility
- A rush on Libor fallbacks to head off holdouts
- Swaps data: SOFR volume and margin insights