Bahrain is keen to attract and grow the alternative asset management sector, including hedge funds, according to Sheikh Salman Isa Al Khalifa, executive director of banking operations at the Central Bank of Bahrain.
Al Khalifa – speaking at the Hedge Funds Review Middle East Investment and Risk Middle East summit in Bahrain today – said the Kingdom was well placed to encourage the sector's growth, particularly for funds and managers that want access to the $1 trillion economy offered by the
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?