Collins says the launch of the MotherRock Energy Derivative Fund is well timed. “We are now at an inflection point where excess returns in commodities – including energy – are attracting new capital and infrastructure into the energy market.” This is a boon to energy hedge funds such as MotherRock.
Collins says his three-year stint as president of Nymex gave him a unique first-hand knowledge of the risks inherent in commodities investment – a market he says is now at a turning
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines
- Sefs, Libor fallbacks and risk governance in Asia
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden