The recent turbulence in global stock markets means this book couldn’t have come at a better time. Each article does an excellent job of explaining why hedge fund transparency has become such an important issue for investors who are seeking better ways to measure and minimise hedge fund risk. This book aims to address all the questions about transparency and the types of risk related to hedge fund investing.
Leslie Rahl presents in great detail the key components of a risk management
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay