Hedge funds and fund managers should be subject to mandatory registration and an international system of oversight should be established for the hedge fund industry, the International Organisation of Securities Commissions' (Iosco) Technical Committee has said.
In the final draft of its hedge funds oversight report on June 22, Iosco called for the registration of hedge funds and fund managers across all jurisdictions. When registering, details on the background of senior personnel, assets under
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?
- Teach history to avoid mistakes of yesterday’s quants