While some hedge fund managers are happy to disclose risk-related information, others are less inclined. However, with pressure from pension fund investors and new regulations from the US Securities and Exchange Commission on the way, improved transparency and risk reporting will become de rigueur. Funds are already starting to upgrade their risk management systems to meet investors’ information requirements (see page 18).
Hedge funds claim to generate impressive returns in any
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Podcast: Kenyon and Berrahoui on the pitfalls of PFE
- Cross-currency swaps could hasten RFR shift in Australia
- EU parliament OKs no-action powers but leaked doc signals delay