CSOP Asset Management has announced plans to launch funds in China and Hong Kong based on a new momentum allocation index launched in partnership with UBS. The funds aim to capitalise on growing demand among Chinese investors for offshore exposure as the world’s second largest economy slows and authorities restrict capital outflows.
The UBS CSOP Global Asset Momentum Allocation Index was launched last October with seed funding of about $550 million from the fund group’s proprietary money and
- Banks rethink fund-linked trades ahead of FRTB
- People moves: Barclays’ investment bank chief exits, Citi president to retire, Vos promoted at BNY Mellon, and more
- Fund-linked structured products face extinction under FRTB
- Banks grapple with social media risk
- China Minsheng and SocGen team up for quant index product