- Dave Gormley, solutions marketing, BAE Systems
- Steve Schlarmann, GRC strategist, IT and security, RSA
- Simon Ashby, associate professor of financial services, Plymouth Business School
- Mark Camillo, head of professional indemnity and cyber, Emea, AIG
- Greg Temm, chief information risk officer, Financial Services – Information Sharing and Analysis Centre
- Moderator: Alexander Campbell, editor, Operational Risk
The UK Financial Conduct Authority has made it clear that data and cyber security is one of the most pressing risks that the financial markets are facing today, while according to the US Securities and Exchange Commission, 74% of asset managers say they have experienced a cyber attack, but only around half have written business continuity plans outlining what they would do if they were hacked.
Former employees can take information from their present company to use in their new firms while hackers can crash your website or start a chain of command-and-control channels that can eventually lead to multi-million dollar losses. This webinar, in association with BAE Systems and RSA, features real-life case studies that illustrate the measures financial institutions must take to avert cyber crime attempts.