Dina Quraishi could fly before she could drive. She says learning to safely pilot a light aircraft was her first step in a risk management career that has taken her, via Zurich Insurance and engineering group Sandvik, to processor of interbank payments Swift, where she has worked as chief risk officer since November 2015.
Shortly after her arrival, in February 2016, the central bank of Bangladesh suffered one of the most ambitious thefts in history: stolen Swift authorisation codes apparently
- People moves: SocGen adds in prime services, Deutsche fills new rates hole, HSBC makes model move, and more
- Quant Finance Master’s Guide 2019
- Princeton tops inaugural Risk.net quant master’s ranking
- Credit risk quants are hitting the tech gap
- Does credit risk need an expected shortfall-style revamp?