This is the eighth of 10 interviews marking Risk’s 30th anniversary. An introduction to the series – and links to the other articles – is available here.
The world’s largest financial market utility is located in a nondescript office building in Jersey City, overlooking Manhattan from the banks of the Hudson River. Inside, a grand experiment is taking shape.
The Depository Trust and Clearing Corporation is developing a distributed ledger technology platform to handle post-trade processing of
- Brexit novations ‘on hold’ to gain reg relief
- Banks hope final FRTB rules will ease NMRF burden
- Functional programming reaches for stardom in finance
- People moves: Bank of America names new Apac chiefs, Wilkinson leaves LGIM, Lloyds loses Coutte, and more
- Mifid data publishers drag feet on Esma guidelines