CLS Bank – the de facto settlement provider to the global foreign exchange markets – has initiated a lengthy project to replace the core settlement engine it has relied on for the past 15 years.
“We have embarked on a strategy to ultimately replace the settlement system on which CLS was launched. This is a project we have been working on for some time as we consider what kind of platform we need to embark on a growth strategy in the coming years, and deliver the best value for our members and
- Bank risk manager of the year: UBS
- People moves: Asia hires at Credit Suisse, new UBS data role, NatWest takes UBS's Duclos, and more
- Asia moves: BlackRock picks new Asia head, Credit Suisse boosts regional solutions, and more
- Risk solutions house of the year: HSBC
- We need a different approach to supervisory stress-testing